Friday, April 2, 2010

Some Cutie Patooties


I have recently been overwhelmed by the absolute preciousness of all this cute stuff that Felicity has gotten from my friends and family! It would really take me hours to post all of this cute stuff, so for now I'll just show a few.



Monster hat from Christine Peterson. This is classic Christine, what else can I say?! I love the flair! Note the different-sized "horns". I can hardly wait until it's cold enough to put this on Felicity!

Precious sweater and hat handmade by Kathryn Neidhardt. What a special gift! I will treasure this for many years to come! I think everyone was totally wowed by this when I received this at my shower! I am so touched that Kathryn took the time to make this for my girl!

Mother Goose nursery rhymes, given by one of my new Atlanta friends, Anne Dicks. I love the classic look of it and I am such an advocate of reading to children early and often!



Gap smocked romper from my Mom! My mom has always had great taste and this just goes to prove it. My sister, Kristin, also got Felicity an adorable romper from Gap but it is currently packed in my hospital bag!



And finally, some baby bloomers and a precious burp cloth embroidered by Aunt Pam (Cleland)! Things don't get much cuter than this! Personalized gifts are so special!







I hope everyone has a beautiful Good Friday and enjoys worshipping our Savior this weekend! Thanks again to my incredibly kind friends and family for all of the sweet stuff you've gotten for my little girl!




1 comment:

  1. So glad I made your blog! Happy Easter! Can't wait to meet Felicity!

    ReplyDelete