Wednesday, January 25, 2012

17 Week Picture!

I am really not good at this whole "creative blog title" thing.  Oh well!  Well I am now 17 weeks plus a few days.  I got Daniel to take some pictures on Sunday to keep up with our documentation.  Daniel and I had both agreed that my belly had kind of just "popped" last week and was looking much bigger.  I felt confident of this until I put on a button-up maternity shirt from my last pregnancy and was told by a few separate people that I didn't look pregnant.  I'm not complaining, I just find it interesting how I can feel so big but it can still be hidden from others.  I took pictures in different shirts for comparison's sake.

The button-up shirt


I originally started facing one direction in an effort to hide the most broken out side of my face (sorry TMI but acne-prone skin + pregnancy hormones = yikes!), but apparently I just abandoned that method and started switching directions!

Hey little baby!


Here's what I looked like at 17 weeks when LG was growing in my belly:

I had to work hard to get it to poke out like that!


That's all I've got for now!  Hope everyone's having a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Kirby, you are too cute. And in picture #1, you don't look pregnant at all, but I think it's because the shirt is loose at the bottom. But in the other ones you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say that I love your new layout??? So cute and so very you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both of you! As far as the layout goes- it is so good to not have an ugly blog anymore!!! I used to dread looking at it! So glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete