Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Coming Soon...?

This morning, I was prompted to go to the doctor because of some unexpected bleeding. Once I got to the doctor, I found out that, though the bleeding wasn't a problem, I was measuring small and had lost two pounds since yesderday. Ugggghh - I'm having a contraction. Daniel, don't type that... Because of this, the doctor advised me to be induced tonight. Though induction wasn't what I had wanted to happen, I am trusting Dr. Wolfsen in this matter. So, now I am receiving something called Cervadil that will help me to dilate more than one measly centimeter. Unless the Cervadil begins the labor process, I will receive Pitocin tomorrow morning; which will initiate contractions. For now, we are enjoying listening to Felicity's heartbeat on the fetal monitor, and relaxing in our hospital room. Please pray for Daniel and I as we go through the labor experience, for Felicity's health and safety, and for the medical staff's wisdom and discernment. We greatly appreciate your love, support, and prayers.

P.S. Please pray too that we will not be anxious and that we will have favor in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment